MK Winter HAF 20th December to 24th December 2021
December 20 @ 9:00 am - December 24 @ 5:30 pm
Firmly Rooted Ltd (Trading as Firm Foundation Course) will be organising Christmas Fun Activities for 6 to 16 year olds
from Monday the 20th of December to Friday the 24th of December 2021.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an enrolment form to enrol your son or daughter.
All the activities (including meals) are free as the Government will be funding them.
However, please note that only families who are in receipt of the following benefits will be eligible to attend the Winter Activities:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
wordpress theme by initheme.com